Sunday, February 27, 2005

Green Street Grill

Green Street Grill is conviently only about a block or two away here there is no taste trade off for the convenience. We went there for the first time for out birthday dinner and had a wonderful meal.

His beet, walnut, and bleu cheese salad was an unusual (for us) combination of flavors and in any other meal would have been a stand out, but my baked goat cheese with soft, chewy, warm bread and carmelized onions was even better.

We both opted for fish with beans, rice and plantains for dinner: swordfish in spicy BBQ sauce for him, and Mahi Mahi with mango and avocado for me. Both pieces of fish were tender, moist, and delicious, but the tasty ranking was reversed from the appetizer course. Even though my avocado and mango were terrific, they couldn't stand up to the spiciness of his BBQ sauce. It didn't have the yucky sweet smoky flavor that I anticipated, which kept me from ordering it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home